Thursday, November 4, 2010

What is a rimjob

So, let's first explain exactly what a rimjob is. The urban dictionary explains it as "the act of orally stimulating the external anal sphincter to cause sexual arousal".

Wikipedia explains it too, but use a lot more words: Anal–oral sex, also referred to or described as anal–oral contact or anilingus (from anus + lingus (Latin Lingere: to lick, less commonly spelled analingus), is a form of oral sex involving contact between the anus or perineum of one person and the mouth (lips) or tongue of another. Slang terms frequently used are rimming or rim-job. It can be performed by people of all sexual orientation, and depending upon the context in which it is performed it may be used for personal pleasure among consenting parties, or as a form of erotic humiliation. Anilingus involves a variety of techniques to stimulate the anus including kissing, licking, and sliding the tongue in and out of the anus. Pleasure for the receiver comes from the sensitive nerve endings surrounding the anal opening, which are not typically stimulated by the tongue and lips but the jaw. Mutual anilingus can also be done in the position called 69.






However, if you don't have a dirty mind like we do. A rimjob can actually allso be a rim job.







7 comments:

  1. Morsomt. Takk for forklaring :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. She better cleen dat rim good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I should thank you, cuz I actually did not know what a rim job was. Now that I know, I must say that it isn't really my thing. But I guess everything has to be tried out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's called CLEAN not cleen.

    ANd I just performed one on my girlfriend :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and if you never did one or got one you should try. Coz a rimjob can be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's important to keep the rim clean.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both those girls is alowed to clean my rim

    ReplyDelete

Use a nick when commenting pls